Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nesting Doll

So lately I have been thinking a lot about myself and who I am as well as the things I like. One thing I found out was I am a huge nerd, the other thing is I completely love the idea of tattoo's. I love them because it makes you, you. Your body gets to tell a story the way you want it to as well as personalizing yourself. Everyone has skin, hair eyes, and so on but you'r tattoo's make you you and different. Sure you hair color may be a a unique color like pink but millions have pink hair no one can have exactly all of your tattoo's unless they are a creep. Anyway I was thinking about getting a tattoo of a nesting doll to rep. Russia I always wanted to get something to rep my Native American side as well as my British side. I don't know just a thought....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment