Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hollywood Hood Rat

Over the weekend I went to LA with my boyfriend for work, he went to a pre Grammy party and I went to a photo shoot. The shoot was with photographer friend Rylan Perry from camerabag.tv which was so much fun although I got tons of cuts from running around being one with nature, I quickly found out that I am not an outdoors girl the city is my place. I felt like this weekend my boyfriend and I were  hood rats running wild all over the city from Downtown, Silver Lake, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, and Studio City I think we accomplished our goals for the weekend. Now its time to relax and eat one of the 6 Chick Fil A sandwiches I got in LA because they have yet to build one in Vegas so I had to stock up I guess you could call me obsessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment